Saturday, July 17, 2010

Getaway Day

Time to return home.

Sad? Yes. I made some amazing friends here that I know I will network with in the future. I also heard some amazing inspirational stories that will motivate me into becoming a better teacher. I also learned so much that my students are going to be positively impacted in ways they can never imagine.

Happy? Yes. I miss my family. I can't wait to see my boys. While I was gone Nicholas needed to get glasses because he has an eye problem. I wasn't there for that and it really hurts. I know it's small but it still stings as a parent.

Overall? Next to my trip to Korea the most amazing week of my life. Words escape me (a rarity) because the impact will be felt for many years in my content and style. I have to thank Boeing for paying for this trip. I thank my fellow PISD people who were so amazing this week. Thanks to Denise Ridgway for recommending me. Thanks to my parents for watching my boys for a whole week!! Most important, thanks to you for reading my crazy ramblings all week long.

T-Minus 3:00:00 for liftoff!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment